The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the leading national public health institute of the United States and will receive $6.594 Billion in 2020 from taxpayers.
As of January 28, 2020, there remains no treatment for the Coronavirus.
The following is their guidance to prevent infection from it:
- Avoid being exposed to this virus
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as illustrated by our friend in the video.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.